- Overview: Understanding the HubSpot - Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration template
- Install the HubSpot - Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the HubSpot - Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM quickstart integration template
Use this template to integrate HubSpot with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform with integrated, data-driven software solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers. This can all be performed with a standard REST API in JSON format. This template allows you to connect HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and manage your leads and contacts.
The HubSpot – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM template contains integration flows to automate processes for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM customers who are transferring HubSpot contacts to CRM leads or vice versa. After installing and configuring the HubSpot – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM template, you can enable only those flows needed for your business requirements.
- Automate workflows and synchronize leads and contacts.
- Self-service user experience – when you customize the Celigo integrator.io template you gain control over the user interface in your company’s integrations.
- Integrate effortlessly with a purpose-built, out-of-the-box integration.
- Save time and minimize errors by eliminating manual data entry.
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
|Flow name||What’s not supported?|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from HubSpot or Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, see the respective endpoint documentation.