Breezy HR is an applicant tracking system that helps companies streamline their staffing processes.
- A. Set up a Breezy HR connection
- B. Describe the Breezy HR connection
- C. Provide required Breezy HR account information
- D. Edit advanced Breezy HR settings
- E. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to Breezy HR in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Breezy HR.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
Edit the General settings specific to your account and this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Breezy HR authentication.
Email (required): Enter your registered Breezy HR account email.
Password (required): Enter your registered Breezy HR account password. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s password safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this password again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Generate token (required): Click the Generate token button to have integrator.io fill in an encrypted access token or enter the token generated for you by Breezy HR. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must generate this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Breezy HR connection.
Once you have configured the Breezy HR connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.