PracticePanther is an application that helps law firms manage their clients, billing, and more.
- A. Set up a PracticePanther connection
- B. Describe the PracticePanther connection
- D. Edit advanced PracticePanther settings
- E. Save and authorize
Start establishing a connection to PracticePanther in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select PracticePanther.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
Edit the General settings specific to your account and this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the PracticePanther connection.
To save and authorize the PracticePanther connection:
- Click the Save & authorize button to commit your changes and proceed to log in with PracticePanther.
- Enter the email address and password of your registered PracticePanther account.
- Click Login.
- Review the permission and click Grant access to grant permission and establish the connection.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.