JazzHR is a recruitment software that helps companies automate their hiring process.
JazzHR documentation: API guide
Additional reference: Supported JazzHR APIs
- A. Set up a JazzHR connection
- B. Describe the JazzHR connection
- C. Provide required JazzHR account information
- D. Edit advanced JazzHR settings
- E. Test the connection
A. Set up a JazzHR connection.
Start establishing a connection to JazzHR in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select JazzHR.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Describe the JazzHR connection
Edit the General settings specific to your account and this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
C. Provide required JazzHR account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing JazzHR authentication.
API key (required): Enter the API key provided to you by JazzHR. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your API key safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this API key again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
- Sign in to your JazzHR account.
- Navigate to Settings > Integration.
- Copy your existing API key or click Generate new key.
Note: Only super admins, recruiting admins, or developers can see the API key.
D. Edit advanced JazzHR settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the JazzHR connection.
E. Test the connection
Once you have configured the JazzHR connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.