- Overview: Understanding the Zendesk Support - NetSuite integration template
- Install the Zendesk Support - NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Zendesk Support - NetSuite quickstart integration template
Zendesk Support is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that provides a full-service e-commerce storefront. With the Zendesk Support API, you can connect your ERP, such as NetSuite, and integrate your store data.
The Zendesk Support – NetSuite template contains integration flows that sync information on prospects, tickets, and users. After installing and configuring the Zendesk Support – NetSuite template, you can enable only those flows needed for your business requirements.
- Sync your prospects between Zendesk Support and NetSuite.
- Create NetSuite cases from Zendesk Support.
- Integrate Zendesk Support users with NetSuite employees.
- Comprehensive flows out-of-the-box – Streamline prospects, tickets, and users by syncing Zendesk Support and NetSuite.
- Self-service with low maintenance – Built for both IT & end-users, take control of your integrations with Celigo iPaaS.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on the Zendesk Support and NetSuite platforms.
- Intuitive setup without coding – Intuitive design that guides you through the process of setting up the integrations, without worrying about APIs or code
- Customizable and expandable – Data integration flows can be customized and expanded with Celigo iPaaS, without requiring technical resources
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
Zendesk Support to NetSuite
|Zendesk Support tickets to NetSuite cases|
|Zendesk Support users to NetSuite employees|
NetSuite to Zendesk Support
|NetSuite prospect to NetSuite customers|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from Zendesk Support or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.