- Overview: Understand the Stripe – Slack quickstart integration template
- Install the Stripe – Slack quickstart integration template
- Configure and run the flow in the Stripe – Slack integration template
Additional configuration is required to integrate the template’s export and import with your Stripe and Slack apps.
Note that your flow is disabled when first installed. After configuring the flow, you may enable it in your Flows dashboard or in Flow Builder with the Off/On toggle button and then run or schedule the flow.
This integration flow gets all charges from Stripe that have occurred since the flow last ran and publishes them as chat messages to a Slack channel.
- Export source: Stripe
Built-in export: Get Stripe charges – Get all charges from Stripe that have been created since this flow last ran.
- Built-in output filter: filter by lastExportDateTime
- Import destination: Slack
- Built-in import: Import Slack chats – Add chats to Slack.
Configure the hardcoded fields for channel and username, before running the flow.
channel: The Slack channel where chats should be published.
username: The username of the Slack account.