Drift is a revenue acceleration platform that brings your market teams together to deliver a personalized customer experience in real time and helps companies grow revenue and shorten sales cycles.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a Drift connection.
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.|
|Personal access token *||Enter your Drift personal access token.
Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your personal access token safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
How to retrieve the personal access token
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see token auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Drift developer account.
- Navigate to Apps.
- Click Create new app. The My app page appears.
- In Display information, enter App name.
- Navigate to OAuth and scopes > Drift scopes.
- From Add Permissions by Scopes, select the required scopes.
- Navigate to Activate your app > Installing to Drift.
- Click Install app to Drift.
- Copy OAuth access token.