Information: The integration app supports syncing only the Supplier-Manufacturer user scenarios for Orderful.
The Orderful - NetSuite integration app integrates the two systems (Orderful and NetSuite) and enables users to seamlessly exchange data between the systems. The integration app manages the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions with trading partners. It allows you to leverage the NetSuite features by using a single system to keep purchase orders (including change requests and acknowledgments), ship notices, and invoices in sync between Orderful and NetSuite and prevent duplicate data entry. When new data is added to the source system, the records are synced to the target system on every scheduled run.
Note: The integration app is supported in the EU and NA marketplaces.
Understand the integration app structure
The integration app connects multiple Orderful trading partners to a single NetSuite account. Each Orderful trading partner configuration is treated as a separate integration. You need to have individual licenses to configure each Orderful trading partner. The flows and setting configurations are restricted to each individual Orderful trading partner integration. You can add a new trading partner.
Understand the integration app flows
An integration flow is an event where data moves either from NetSuite to Orderful (an export) or from Orderful to NetSuite (an import). The integration app is packaged with the following integration data flows,
- Orderful purchase order (850) to NetSuite sales order (add): Syncs new purchase order transactions (with EDI transaction type 850) from Orderful to NetSuite as sales orders. This is a scheduled flow that picks purchase orders available in the polling bucket specified in the Polling bucket ID for EDI 850 setting.
- Orderful purchase order change request (860) to NetSuite sales order (update): Syncs purchase order change requests (with EDI transaction type 860) from Orderful and updates the NetSuite sales orders. This scheduled flow picks purchase order change requests available in the polling bucket specified in the Polling bucket ID for EDI 860 setting.
- NetSuite sales order to Orderful purchase order acknowledgment (855) (add): Syncs the sales orders that are marked as “send acknowledgment” in NetSuite as purchase order acknowledgments to Orderful (with EDI transaction type 855). This is a once-export scheduled flow that picks the sales orders created since the last flow run.
- NetSuite fulfillment to Orderful ship notice (856) (add): Syncs the fulfillment from NetSuite as ship notice (with EDI transaction type 856) to Orderful. The scheduled flow syncs only the fulfillment records with status as Shipped in NetSuite. This is a once-exported scheduled flow.
- NetSuite invoice to Orderful invoice (810) (add): Syncs the invoice from NetSuite as an invoice (with EDI transaction type 810) to Orderful. This is a scheduled flow that gets the invoices that are created since the last flow run. This is a once-exported scheduled flow.
- NetSuite inventory to Orderful inventory advice (846) (add): Syncs inventory from NetSuite and adjust the inventory levels in Orderful. This is a delta flow that works on a scheduled basis. The flow export Get inventory from NetSuite gets the inventory balance report and inventory details of the products from each location in NetSuite since the last flow run. The flow looks for the inventory item ID in NetSuite. The flow filters items that have an item ID map for the store and inventory item ID. The flow import Post inventory to Orderful updates (adjusts) the inventory for all products based on the locations available in Orderful.