- Understand the flow
- Before you run the flow
- Configure the flow settings
- Run the flow
- Understand the Orderful purchase order change request and NetSuite sales order records
The Orderful purchase order change request (860) to NetSuite sales order (update) flow syncs the purchase order change requests (with EDI transaction type 860) raised by retailers, from Orderful and updates the NetSuite sales orders. This scheduled flow picks purchase order change requests available in the polling bucket specified in the Polling bucket ID for EDI 860 setting.
The following items are supported:
- Lot Numbered
In the Orderful purchase order change request to NetSuite sales order (update) flow, the Get change requests from Orderful purchase order export gets the purchase order change request transactions (with EDI transaction type 860) from Orderful from the polling bucket ID 860. The Update NetSuite sales order import updates the NetSuite sales order. The Update order status in Orderful import updates the purchase order status to “Delivered” in Orderful.
The flow then looks up the corresponding order in NetSuite that matches with the EDI purchase order ID, EDI trading partner ISA ID, EDI store ID, and EDI distribution center.
- If an order is not found in NetSuite with the status selected in the Select status to update respective orders in the NetSuite setting, the flow displays an error message on Dashboard “This order can’t be edited because the appropriate status is not selected in the Select NetSuite order status to edit orders setting. Select the appropriate status in the setting, and click Retry on the Dashboard.”
- If an order is not found, the flow displays an error message, removes the transaction from the polling bucket, and updates these records as errors on the integration app Dashboard.
- The flow syncs the order and rewrites the existing lines with the updated information.
Limitation: For Orderful purchase order change requests, if a new destination center with a new store ID is added, a new sales order is not created.
- Purchase orders and sales orders must be created in Orderful and NetSuite.
- Items must be created in Orderful and NetSuite accounts.
- In Settings tab > Order section, configure the Polling bucket ID for EDI 860 setting.
- In the Orderful - NetSuite integration app, go to the Settings > Order section.
- In the Order tab, enter the polling bucket ID for the Orderful purchase order change request (860) to NetSuite sales order (update) flow to get purchase order change requests with EDI transaction type 860.
- In the Order tab, from the Select status to update respective orders in NetSuite drop-down list, select one or many NetSuite transaction (sales order) statuses. Only the respective orders for the selected statuses are updated in NetSuite.
- Click Save.
To understand more about the Order section settings, see Configure the Order section settings.
- In the Orderful - NetSuite integration app, go to the Flows > Order section.
- Next to the Orderful purchase order change request to NetSuite sales order (update) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- Click Run.
You can see the flow status in the integration app Dashboard.
- After you run the flow, the Orderful purchase order change request delivery status is changed from Sent to Delivered. The purchase order change request acknowledgment status is changed to Accepted.
- The flow removes the purchase order change requests from the polling bucket in Orderful so the same change requests are not qualified again in the subsequent flow run.
In the Celigo EDI tab, the flow unchecks the Send EDI Acknowledgement and Synced EDI Acknowledgement checkboxes, so that this record is manually qualified for the next flow run (acknowledgment sync).