- Understand the flow
- Before you run the flow
- Configure the flow settings
- Run the flow
- Understand the NetSuite sales order and Orderful purchase order acknowledgment records
The NetSuite sales order to Orderful purchase order acknowledgment (855) (add) flow syncs the sales orders that are marked as “send acknowledgment” in NetSuite as purchase order acknowledgment transactions to Orderful (with EDI transaction type 855). This is a scheduled once-export flow.
Understand the flow
In the NetSuite sales order to Orderful purchase order acknowledgment (855) (add) flow, the export gets the sales order from NetSuite with the Synced EDI Acknowledgement box unchecked and Send acknowledgment box as checked. The import sync the acknowledgments EDI 855 in Orderful.
Once the purchase order acknowledgment transactions are created in Orderful, the flow requests the validation status for the submitted transactions.
- If the request is valid, the flow creates a purchase order acknowledgment and on the integration app Dashboard, the success count is 1.
- If the request is invalid, update the appropriate details on the NetSuite sales order record. On the NetSuite sales order, uncheck the Synced EDI Acknowledgment check box and Re-run the NetSuite sales order to Orderful purchase order acknowledgment (855) flow. On the integration app Dashboard, the success count is 0, and the error count is 1.
- If an order is split into multiple orders, all the appropriate purchase order acknowledgments must be updated. Uncheck the Synced EDI Acknowledgment check box.
If a new purchase order change request is created for the sales order after an acknowledgment is synced, a new acknowledgment must be synced with the updated order details. On the NetSuite sales order, check the Synced EDI Acknowledgment check box, so the flow qualifies the sales order to create purchase order acknowledgment. If a purchase order is split into multiple sales orders, the flow creates purchase order acknowledgments to individual split orders.
Note: Do not change the flow page size. By default, the page size is 1.
Before you run the flow
- The sales order should already be created in NetSuite.
- In the Post purchase order acknowledgments to Orderful import, in the Source record field (NetSuite) column, in the flow mappings, replace all the “Please Configure” occurrences with appropriate values.
- On the NetSuite sales order record, in the Celigo EDI tab, check the Send EDI Acknowledgement checkbox. By checking the box, the particular sales order record is considered by the flow to sync the acknowledgment to Orderful.
Configure flow settings
To understand more about the Order section settings, see Configure the Order section settings.
Run the flow
- In the Orderful - NetSuite integration app, go to the Flows > Order section.
- Next to the NetSuite sales order to Orderful purchase order acknowledgment (855) (add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- Click Run.
You can see the flow status in the integration app Dashboard.
Understand the NetSuite sales order and Orderful purchase order acknowledgment records
- On successful sync of purchase order acknowledgment, the Synced EDI Acknowledgment check box is checked on the NetSuite sales order record > Celigo EDI tab.
- The Synced EDI Acknowledgment check box is a once field and is checked on every successful export. This box is checked, even if the flow has errors.
The flow creates the purchase order acknowledgments in Orderful with
- Validation status as Valid
- Delivery status as Delivered
- Acknowledgment status as Accepted
Please sign in to leave a comment.