Additional record mapping is required to integrate the template’s exports and imports with your eBay and Acumatica apps.
Note that all of your flows are disabled when first installed. After configuring the flows, you may enable them in your Flows dashboard or in Flow Builder with the Off/On toggle button. Then run or schedule each flow.
- Overview: Understanding the eBay - Acumatica integration template
- Install the eBay - Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the eBay - Acumatica integration template
You can install the eBay - Acumatica quickstart template from the integrator.io Marketplace.
When new orders are created in eBay this integration flow exports the orders from eBay to Acumatica sales orders.
- Export source: eBay
- Import destination: Acumatica
- Built-in export: Get eBay orders – Get all orders from eBay that have been created since this flow last ran.
- Built-in hook: preSavePageFunction – You can use this hook to format, filter, and perform logic on the data coming from your export before it moves on to the rest of your data flow.
- Built-in import: Import Acumatica customers – Add or update customers in Acumatica.
- Built-in hook: postMapFunction – This hook gets invoked after the fields in the source objects have been mapped to their respective fields in the object to be imported.
- Built-in import: Import Acumatica sales orders – Add sales orders to Acumatica.
Before you begin
- The lineItems[*].sku in eBay and the item description in Acumatica should be the same.
- The payment method in the eBay order record should be the same as the sales order record in Acumatica.
- Configure the hardcoded mappings for shippingAddresssSameAsMain, Status.value, CustomerClass.value, StatementCycleID.value, ShippingAddressOverride.value in the Import Acumatica customers step as required.
- Configure hardcoded mappings for ShipToAddressOverride, Totals.FreightCostIsuptodate.value, Details[*].Branch.value, and Details[*].WarehouseID.value in the Import Acumatica sales orders step as required.
- Configure dynamic map for CustomerID in the Import Acumatica customers step and Details[*].InventoryID.value in the Import Acumatica sales orders step.