This flow syncs Salesforce quote Docusign files as NetSuite sales order attachments. When quote Docusign files are added/updated in Salesforce, this integration flow exports Docusign files from Salesforce to NetSuite sales orders attachments.
Install DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce package
To install the DocuSign eSignature:
- In AppExchange, find the DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce and click Get it now.
- Sign in to your Trailblazer account.
- Install the DocuSign for Salesforce managed package.
- Click the DocuSign Admin tab.
- Sign in to your DocuSign account and connect it with your Salesforce account. For more information on how to install DocuSign, see DocuSign for Salesforce Administrator Guide.
- Export source: Salesforce
- Built-in listener: Get Salesforce quotes - get all quotes from Salesforce by document details.
- Import destination: NetSuite
- Built-in file transfer (download): Get Salesforce DocuSign files - transfer downloads all DocuSign files from Salesforce.
- Built-in file transfer (upload): Import NetSuite attachments as File Cabinet - transfer add/update the attachments into NetSuite with the title as the lookup identifier.
- Built-in import: Import NetSuite attachments into sales orders - add/update the attachments into NetSuite sales orders.
Before you begin
- Make sure to sync Salesforce quotes to NetSuite subscriptions and sales orders. The NetSuite sales order ID should be stored as a custom field in the Salesforce quote.
- Configure the following mapping according to your business requirements in Import NetSuite attachments into sales orders, before running the flow.