Happy Returns provides comprehensive return solutions for leading online and omni-channel retailers and their customers.
Set up a connection
After you start the connection, you have to configure it in the Create connection panel and must complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.|
|API key *||Enter your Happy Returns API key.
Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your API key safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
How to retrieve the API key
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see token auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Happy Returns account.
- Navigate to Settings > Developer tools.
- Click Generate new key.
- Select the required APIs/webhooks access.
- Click Generate new key. The Save your API key screen appears.
- Copy the API key and secure it in a safe place. For more information on how to generate a new key, see Generate an API key.
Important: Make sure to copy your new API key as you cannot see the API key again.