Celigo is launching a new OAuth app for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connector effective from June 21, 2022. This OAuth app helps to optimize the required scopes to run the app successfully.
As part of this change, your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connection with the integrator.io platform will go offline. To restore the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connection, you must reauthorize the connection and grant permissions to the scopes.
What is changing
You have to grant permissions to the following scopes to access Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central APIs and web services:
|Dynamics 365 Business Central|
|API.ReadWrite.All||Application||Full access to web service API|
|app_access||Application||Access according to the application’s permissions in Dynamics 365 Business Central|
|Automation.ReadWrite.All||Application||Full access to automation|
|Financials.ReadWrite.All||Delegated||Access Dynamics 365 Business Central as the signed-in user|
|user_impersonation||Delegated||Access as the signed-in user|
|User.Read||Delegated||Sign in and read user profile|
Reauthorize the connection
- Sign in to your integrator.io account.
- Navigate to Resources > Connections.
- Search for an existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connection, from the Actions overflow ... menu, select Edit connection. The Edit connection panel appears.
- Click Save & authorize and proceed to log in with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Enter the email address of your registered Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central account.
- Click Next.
- Enter the password for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central account.
- Click Sign in.
- Review the permission and click Accept to grant permission and establish the connection.
Please sign in to leave a comment.