BundleB2B is the B2B eCommerce solution platform. It is a robust, flexible, and convenient platform that helps to grow your online stores to the next level.
- A. Set up a BundleB2B connection
- B. Provide required BundleB2B application details
- C. Edit advanced BundleB2B settings
- D. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to BundleB2B in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select BundleB2B.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with options for providing BundleB2B authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Email (required): Enter your registered BundleB2B account email.
Password (required): Enter the password of your BundleB2B account. Multiple layers of protection, including AES 256 encryption, are in place to keep your password safe. When editing this connection, you must re-enter this value each time; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Store hash (required): Enter the store hash from your BigCommerce store URL. For example, if the URL is
Generate token (required): Click the Generate token button to have integrator.io fill in an encrypted access token or enter the token generated for you by BundleB2B. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must generate this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the BundleB2B connection.
Once you have configured the BundleB2B connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.