The warehouse manager of an eCommerce manufacturer ensures that the inventory details of each product are available in different locations in NetSuite and should be synced to the products listed in Orderful. This is to ensure that inventory is always up-to-date and avoid backorders or products being “sold out” scenarios.
Understand the flow
The NetSuite inventory to Orderful inventory advice (846) (add) flow syncs the inventory from NetSuite and adjusts the inventory levels in Orderful. This flow works on a scheduled basis.
The flow export Get inventory from NetSuite gets the inventory balance report and inventory details of the products from each location in NetSuite since the last flow run. The flow looks for the inventory item ID in NetSuite. The flow filters the items that have an item ID map for the store and inventory item ID. The flow import Post inventory to Orderful updates (adjusts) the inventory for all products based on the locations available in Orderful and specifies the count of all inventory updates on the integrator.io Dashboard. If the flow fails to add or update the inventory, an error message is displayed on the integrator.io Dashboard.
Configure the flow settings
Log in to your integrator.io account.
- Click on the Orderful - NetSuite integration app tile.
- Go to Settings > Inventory.
- In the Map NetSuite locations with Orderful locations setting, map NetSuite locations to the corresponding Orderful locations. You can choose to map locations as one-to-one or many-to-one (map a group of NetSuite locations to a single Orderful location). If you have only a single location set up in Orderful to which all of your NetSuite locations are mapped, then select it from the Select a default Orderful location list.
- In the Enter a default Orderful location setting, enter a default Orderful location to map all the NetSuite locations. To enter the Orderful default location, you must map one or many locations or provide a default Orderful location.
- Click Save.
Run the flow
Know before you run the flow:
- The products should already exist in Orderful.
- Configure the required mapping for the “Please configure” fields on the NetSuite side. You can do a custom field mapping or a hard-coded mapping.
To run the flow:
- Go to Flows > Inventory.
- Next to the NetSuite inventory to Orderful inventory advice (846)(add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- Click Run now.
You can see the flow status in the integrator.io Dashboard.
NetSuite saved search changes
We have added the following saved search to support the functioning of this flow.
In the Item tab, we have added a sub-tab Celigo EDI that contains the fields EDI ORGANIZATION ISA ID and EDI TRADING PARTNERS.