As a Walmart merchant, you have to track the status of the items you ship to Walmart. You can automate your tracking process with the Walmart delivered shipments to NetSuite item receipts (add) flow. This flow syncs back the item receipts to NetSuite as per the scheduled time.
Understand the flow
Prerequisite If you haven’t established your shipment plan, refer to Sync transfer orders from NetSuite as inbound shipments to Walmart.
After you group and ship the items to Walmart as per the desired plan, the final step is to mark the status of the transfer orders. On receiving the partial or full inventory, the shipment status in Walmart is changed from “Working” to “Receiving.” Once the item arrives, the status will change to “Delivered” at Walmart.
When you enable the Walmart delivered shipments to NetSuite item receipts (add) flow, the item receipts are created for the partial or full delivered shipments and link to the appropriate Transfer Order. Once the shipment is fully delivered to Walmart, the transfer order status is changed to “Received” in NetSuite.
- Unless the item receipts are not created for transfer orders, the inventory is moved to the transit account from the source location.
- When Walmart receives inventory, partial receipts are generated in NetSuite.
- NetSuite does not allow you to import partial item receipts if you disable the "Advanced Bin/Numbered Inventory Management" setting on the “Enable Features” page in NetSuite. This limitation is also applicable to the item types supported for transfer orders.
Install the add-on
You can install this add-on from the “Subscriptions” section of your Integration App. For more information on how to install add-ons, refer to add-ons.
Before you set up the flow
Before you configure or install the add-ons, in NetSuite, add the following permissions to the native “Celigo eTail SmartConnectors” role or to any other appropriate custom role:
- Adjust Inventory
- Item Receipt
- Transfer Order
- Transfer Order Approval
Configure flow setting
- Log in to your integrator.io account
- Go to Settings > Shipments (TO).
- In the Celigo Walmart Transfer Order Shipment ID Export Search setting, choose the appropriate saved search.
- Click Save.
Run the flow
- Go to Flows > Shipments (TO).
- Next to the Walmart delivered shipments to NetSuite item receipts (add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- If you run the flow for the first time, a delta flow pop-up window is displayed. This helps you to sync the historical item receipts.
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time OR
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
You can see the flow status in the integrator.io Dashboard.
Understand the delivered shipments and item receipts in Walmart and NetSuite
Based on the shipment, the Walmart delivered shipments to NetSuite item receipts (add) flow generates one or many item receipts in NetSuite. These Item Receipts are linked to the child Transfer Orders in the “Related Records” tab.