New terms of service
On the initial create account (signup) page, the Service Subscription Agreement link has been updated to the correct URL.
Belgium now available for Amazon Seller Central
In the Europe selling region, you can now select Belgium as an Amazon Seller Central marketplace.
Mapper 2.0 support for CSV uploads using HTTP imports
When importing a CSV file via an HTTP-based import, you can now correctly map your records using the Mapper 2.0 option.
Customer-reported issues resolved
- When pulling a revision or merging changes with Integration Lifecycle Management, the contents in a renamed script would be deleted
- Flow branch conditions were not saved as expected
- The Scripts tab was not displaying in the flow dashboard for branched flows
- The export Preview was not showing any records in export resources not yet added to a flow
- Branched flows that had errors in only one flow step displayed errors in all flow steps
- Some object types were not correctly identified on lookup or import when flow branching was used
- Multiple database connectors failed to evaluate custom settings in handlebars expressions
- FTP export flows were canceled if the file size exceeded 1 GB
Please sign in to leave a comment.