Vendor Payment Manager is available in the integrator.io marketplace. Access Vendor Payment Manager using your registered integrator.io account.
The Marketplace page displays a list of Applications. Click the Banking tile.
The Banking page displays the list of integration apps. Click the Install button displayed on the Vendor Payment Manager tile.
The integration app is installed on your home page. The integration app must now be set up for connections between the source and target systems. Click Set up begin the process.
The following install wizard is displayed. To complete the installation successfully, you must set up using the following easy steps.
- Step 1: Provide NetSuite Account Information
- Step 2: Provide Bank Server Credentials
- Step 3: Install integrator bundle in NetSuite
- Step 4: Install Vendor Payment Manager bundle in NetSuite
Step 1: Provide NetSuite Account Information
Go to step 1 and select Click to Configure. The following NetSuite Connection form is displayed.
Provide the details of the NetSuite account to be integrated with Vendor Payment Manager.
Note: You must have 'Administrator' credentials in NetSuite. Please ask your system administrator for installation permissions.
- Name: Name your connection so that you can easily reference it from other parts of the application. For example: 'NetSuite - email@example.com'
- Connection Type: Specify which application this connection will be used to access.
- Authentication Type: Please choose 'Basic' to use your NetSuite email and password for this connection, or choose 'Token' to use NetSuite's new token based authentication. Token based authentication is slightly more complicated to enable, but it is much more secure than email and password, and your tokens will never expire. It is also common for users to start out with basic authentication and then switch to token based authentication when an integration is ready for production. You can switch back and forth between basic and token based authentication at any time. Please contact NetSuite support if you need help creating Access Tokens inside NetSuite.
Note: This integration app support basic authentication only.
- Environment: The NetSuite environment that you want to connect with. NetSuite supports Production, Sandbox and Beta environments. Sanbox NetSuite accounts must be provisioned by NetSuite, and Beta environments are typically only available in the weeks prior to a large NetSuite upgrade. For API users, this is an enum field and the possible values are: ['production', 'sandbox', 'beta'].
- Account #: Your NetSuite Account ID. One way to obtain this value within NetSuite is via Setup -> Integration -> Web Services Preferences. If this does not work, then please contact NetSuite support.
- Role ID: The NetSuite Internal ID of the Role associated with the User. To obtain this value you must first know which NetSuite Role record is associated with the User you are using for this connection. Once you know the Role then you can navigate to Setup -> Users/Roles -> Manage Roles and if you have NetSuite Internal Ids displayed automatically it will just show in the list view, or you can open the Role in view mode and look at the URL in the browser and the ID will be listed there too. If these steps didn't work for your particular NetSuite instance then please contact NetSuite support.
Note: Default id for an administrator role in NetSuite is “3”.
- Email: The email address that you use to login to NetSuite.
- Password: Your NetSuite password. Please note that there are multiple layers of protection in place (including AES 256 encryption) to keep your password data safe.
You can also ‘Test’ the connection before saving the record.
Note: Web Services / Suitescript must be enabled for testing. To enable Web Services/SuiteScript in NetSuite, go to NetSuite > Setup > Company > Enable Features. Select SuiteCloud in the sub-menu. The features are displayed. Select the checkbox for SuiteScript and Save.
After saving the connection, step 1 is complete and the status is Configured.
Step 2: Provide Bank Server Credentials. Select Click to Configure and complete the form.
Name: Name your connection so that you can easily reference it from other parts of the application. For example: 'NetSuite - firstname.lastname@example.org'
Connection Type: This field lists all the application and technology adaptors supported by integrator.io. This field is already configured at the time of set up and cannot be changed.
Host: The URI of the FTP/SFTP server host. Typically this value will look something like 'ftp.mycompany.com', or sometimes just a raw IP address '22.214.171.124'. It is also very common for FTP/SFTP servers to be behind a firewall, and to support accessing resources behind a firewall you will need to make sure all of the FTP/SFTP specific integrator.io IP addresses (listed right below the HOST field) have been white-listed on your FTP/SFTP server infrastructure.
Username: The username that you would like to use to connect with the FTP/SFTP server.
Password: The password associated with the username that you are using to connect with the FTP/SFTP server. Please note that there are multiple layers of protection in place (including AES 256 encryption) to keep your password safe.
Step 3: Install Integrator bundle in NetSuite
The next step is to select ‘Click to Install’ and a new NetSuite window is displayed to install the Celigo Integrator bundle. This may take few minutes to complete. If the Celigo Integrator bundle is already installed in your NetSuite account then this step is skipped. If NetSuite bundle is not installed, the NetSuite bundle screen is displayed. Once the Celigo Integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch over to your integrator.io account & click Verify Now to complete the installation.
Step 4: Install Vendor Payment Manager bundle in NetSuite
In the final step, select ‘Click to Install’ the Vendor Payment Manager bundle. A new NetSuite window is displayed with the Celigo Vendor Payment Manager bundle. Click ‘Install’. If the Vendor Payment Manager bundle is already installed in your NetSuite account then this step is skipped and the data flow settings page is displayed.
If the Vendor Payment Manager bundle is already installed in your NetSuite account then this step is skipped and the data flow settings page is displayed.