- Flow Builder
- Data Loader
- Prebuilt integrations
- Integration lifecycle management
- Error management
- Flow packaging
- API management
- Built-in and custom connectors
- Custom settings
- Security & governance framework
Flow Builder provides a visual model of how data is processed.
- Orchestration – Control when and how flows are executed.
Data Loader imports data files into NetSuite, Salesforce, or more than 200 other popular applications.
Integration Apps (managed components with periodic updates), Business Process Automations (BPA), and Quickstart integration templates contain the flows you need to get started syncing data between systems.
Integration lifecycle management creates revisions to build, test, and deploy integrations iteratively. You can review differences, merge, pull, and revert changes, and take snapshots.
Transformations prepare source records for the expected destination structure.
Error-handling tools include notifications, dashboards, and the ability to retry data as sent or modified and in bulk operations.
- Auto-resolve errors – ML/AI that categorizes errors and automatically retries intermittent errors.
Flow packaging helps to clone a flow, distribute integrations as templates, package flows, and download to another account
- Make your integrations more portable by referencing resources with aliases.
- Test in a sandbox environment before deploying into production.
API management helps to build custom My APIs endpoints and connect to the integrator.io API.
Built-in custom connectors provide connections to popular endpoints. Celigo offers more than 280+ built-in application connectors.
- If the application you want to connect is not listed, Celigo recommends using universal connectors such as HTTP, FTP, AS2, and the like.
- If universal connectors do not fit your requirement, you can create a Wrapper.
Custom settings support adding your own settings (form fields) and configuration options to an integration’s user interface.
The security & governance framework is built with an emphasis on your organization's data privacy and security at every step along the way.