- Modern, cloud-native iPaaS
- Built for business and IT
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Extensive connectivity
Infinite scalability to connect any application with no limits on integrations or data volume
- Reliable performance with over 99.995% uptime
- No practical limitations on the number of concurrent integrations running or data volume
- Reuse integration assets – rapidly develop new integrations
- Application agnostic – change apps as your business matures; your integrations are portable
- AI/machine learning to manage and assist in integrations
- Managed updates of connectors, new features, and updates to prebuilt solutions
Empower developers and enable business teams with self-service while ensuring best practices and compliance
- Prebuilt solutions with embedded business logic automate business processes up to 100% using built-in best practices
- Approachable user experience for business users so they feel confident creating and managing automations to fit their changing business processes
- Purpose-built, easily accessible developer interface provides robust capabilities for technical users to build complex integrations
- Role-based access controls to ensure only authorized team members can build or update integrations
- Enterprise-grade data security including SSO
- Compliance with global data privacy laws
Faster time to value, reduced burden on IT resources, and a pricing model designed to encourage increased usage
- Business teams can create and modify their own integrations to meet the requirements of changing processes without development resources.
- Developers can rapidly create and modify complex integrations, increasing efficiency by 50% or more
- Move management and maintenance of business process automations to less technical resources, reducing costs while increasing agility
- Centralized, AI-enhanced error handling reduces the time and resources needed for error management
- Tiered pricing model based on the number of endpoint applications and flows with no limit on the number of instances, users, or consumption
Note: You can have unlimited user accounts. There's no additional charge per user.
Celigo software-as-a-service offers flexible API connections for every integration scenario
- Connect to cloud applications – Connect to over 200 applications out of the box or use a universal connector to meet your business needs.
- Connect to on-premise apps – Easily integrate with an app running behind a network firewall, whether on-premise or in the cloud, with a Celigo agent.
- Access cloud databases – Access your cloud databases as if they’re running locally on your network, using your existing database or replication tools.
- Access on-premise databases – Connect to a local or network database with the agent software.
- Use integrator.io API – Access or run your integrations’ resources from an HTTP request.
For more information: