Download files from URLs in HTTP exports and lookups
The file URLs must be public or self-signed, not requiring authentication.
New option for custom settings: displayAfter
You can now place custom settings at a specified location in your export or import panels. Add the displayAfter value to indicate the setting after which you want to place your custom setting. This feature is available only for newly updated connectors that use the Simple vs HTTP toggle.
Review multi-factor authentication (MFA) audit logs
- Require MFA for all account users
- Reset MFA for any account user
- Reset MFA for the owner's account
- Change MFA account settings
Find complete instructions and popular integration scenarios – along with connector resource enhancements – at Celigo platform connectors 2023.5.1 release notes.
Destination fields suggested in Mapper 2.0
When mapping import fields, Mapper 2.0 now suggests destination fields from the connector definition or the sample file you provide so that you no longer need to type the full name of each destination field during import mapping. The available suggestions also include the full JSON hierarchy for child fields.
NetSuite JDBC enhancements
Various updates to the NetSuite JDBC connector include the ability to configure the NetSuite.com connection with basic authentication.
User experience (UX) enhancement: Option to create/edit connection moved to selection list
One of the first requirements in creating a flow step, such as an export or import, is to choose a connection to your application. In many cases, you can pick a connection that you’ve already established for that endpoint.
Ongoing customer research revealed that the Create (+) and Edit () buttons to the right of the connection drop-down list could be a source of confusion, slowing this process. Now, the create action is offered in plain English within the list, whether or not you have built any connections to choose from. And editing is more clearly associated with the connection resource.
Various updates to iClients include the ability to toggle iClients between Simple and HTTP views.
Dashboard and consoles indicate who canceled a flow
A new Canceled by option in the flow Run history and Dashboards (Completed flows > Runs > Run history) enables you to additionally filter canceled flow runs based on who canceled the flow.
Delta export preview enhancements
Delta export flow steps now allow you to select a custom date to populate preview data. On preview, if no new data is available from the current delta export date setting, the Delta preview dialog prompts you to select an earlier time and date.
Customer-reported issues resolved
- Handlebars expressions referencing header fields in AS2 EDI imports failed to evaluate correctly
- In a branched flow with imports to database destinations, SQL COPY statements caused the flow to be canceled
- Input filters did not retain date/time values
- A change to the import schema resulted in the inability to uninstall the Stripe – NetSuite Integration app
- Okta exports were including the base URL twice during GET requests resulting in 404 errors
- Mapper 2.0 string values failed to convert to number values when Action to take if source has no value was set to Use null as default value
- Fields added in a webhook listener’s preSave hook were not passed downstream
- “Fail record” error handling settings in a lookup were ignored when the value in the HTTP body did not provide a match