The FBA returns custom flow enables you to sync returns that were not processed or errored out when the Amazon (FBA) returns to NetSuite RA and item receipts flow is run.
Prerequisite: Check the date ranges while uploading the file using the data loader. Ensure that the Offset time to sync Amazon FBA returns setting is updated with a value of 4320 (to have a 3-day offset to the current date).
Example: If the start date and time is set as 08:00 AM, 04th January; current date and time is 05:00 PM, 07th January; and you entered the value as 4320, the returns will be synced from 08:00 AM, 01st January till 05:00 PM, 04th January.
Install and configure the flow
- Before you install the FBA returns custom flow, download the zip file to your local drive.
- To install the custom flow, follow the steps mentioned in the Install integration section of the Install integration or download integration zip article.
- Click Configure for the integrated app HTTP connection
- Update information for the following settings:
- Base URI: https://api.integrator.io
- Configure HTTP headers:
HTTP header Value content-type application/json Integrator-Method GET Integrator-NetSuite-DeployId customdeploy_celigo_rt_import_deploy Integrator-NetSuite-ScriptId customscript_celigo_rt_import_rest
- Media type: JSON
- Create an API token from the Amazon-NetSuite integration tile
- Add it in the Configure token auth setting.
- Update the following parameters for the setting:
- Send token via: HTTP header
- Header name: Authorization
- Header scheme: Bearer
- Click Test Connection to check if the connection is working as expected.
- Click Save & close.
- Click Configure for IO Connection.
- Create an API token by navigating to Resource > API Token.
- Use an existing IO connection or create a new connection using the API token
- After configuring the IO connection, click Save & close.
- Click Install.
- Enable the Sync FBA returns file to NS realtime flow and the Process FBA returns file data loader flow.
- Access the Sync FBA returns file to NS flow.
- Access the Amazon returns listener step.
- Copy the export ID from the Public URL setting as highlighted below:
- Access the Process FBA returns file data loader flow.
- Access the Invoke HTTP Orchestration for Returns step.
- Under Relative URI, paste the copied export id (copied from the Amazon returns listener step) after exports/.
- Click Save & close.
- Access the Sync FBA returns file to NS realtime flow.
- Access the Invoke Post return authorization step.
- Under Relative URI, use the API identifier from the Post return authorization step of the Amazon (FBA) returns to NetSuite RA and item receipts flow.
- Access the Invoke Post item receipt step.
- Under Relative URI, use the API identifier from the Post item receipt step of the Amazon (FBA) returns to NetSuite RA and item receipts flow.
- Access the Invoke Close return authorization step.
- Under Relative URI, use the API identifier from the Close return authorization step of the Amazon (FBA) returns to NetSuite RA and item receipts flow.
- Prepare the CSV file for the missing FBA returns. Ensure the CSV file has all the required columns. Refer Sample CSV file for the required columns in the CSV file.
- Once the CSV file has been prepared, run the Process FBA returns file data loader flow to sync the missing FBA returns with NetSuite.
Configuration for missing FBA returns across multiple Amazon stores
The process for configuring the FBA returns custom flow is the same when you have installed multiple FBA Returns add-ons installed in multiple stores from the same integration. You need to configure the installation for each store individually and need to ensure that the following guidelines are followed:
- Use extreme caution when selecting a store to copy the API identifiers from the Amazon (FBA) returns to NetSuite RA and item receipts flow for the Post return authorization, Post item receipt, and Close return authorization steps and using it in the Sync FBA returns file to NS realtime flow for all the other stores. The flow settings and invoices from the store selected for copying the API identifiers will be considered for all the other stores where it will be used.
- The CSV file for the missing FBA returns has to be created store-wise. You must ensure that the correct CSV file is selected for a store before uploading it using the Process FBA returns file data loader flow. For example, ensure only orders for store 1 are added to the CSV file, if you want to upload the missing FBA returns for that store.