The FBA inventory adjustments custom flow enables you to sync inventory adjustments that were not processed or errored out when the Amazon (FBA) Inventory Adjustments to NetSuite Inventory Adjustments flow is run.
Prerequisite: Check the date ranges while uploading the file using the data loader. Ensure that the Offset time to sync Amazon FBA inventory setting is updated with a value of 4320 (to have a 3-day offset to the current date).
Example: If the start date and time is set as 08:00 AM, 04th January; current date and time is 05:00 PM, 07th January; and you entered the value as 4320, the returns will be synced from 08:00 AM, 01st January till 05:00 PM, 04th January.
Install and configure the flow
- Before you install the FBA inventory adjustments custom flow, download the zip file to your local drive.
- To install the custom flow, follow the steps mentioned in the Install integration section of the Install integration or download integration zip article.
- Click Configure for the integrated app HTTP connection
- Update information for the following settings:
- Base URI: https://api.integrator.io
- Configure HTTP headers:
HTTP header Value Integrator-Netsuite-ScriptId customscript_celigo_rt_import_rest Integrator-Netsuite-DeployId customdeploy_celigo_rt_import_deploy Integrator-Method GET content-type application/json
- Media type: JSON
- Create an API token from the Amazon-NetSuite integration tile
- Add it in the Configure token auth setting.
- Update the following parameters for the setting:
- Send token via: HTTP header
- Header name: Authorization
- Header scheme: Bearer
- Click Test Connection to check if the connection is working as expected.
- Click Save & close.
- Click Install.
- Enable the Sync FBA Inventory Adjustments File to NS flow.
- Access the Sync FBA Inventory Adjustments File to NS flow.
- Access the Invoke Post Inventory Adjustments to Netsuite step.
- Under Relative URI, use the API identifier from the Invoke setting under the Advanced section of the Post Inventory Adjustments to Netsuite step in the Amazon (FBA) Inventory Adjustments to NetSuite Inventory Adjustments flow, as shown in the image:
- Prepare the CSV file for the missing Inventory (FBA) Adjustments.
- Run the Sync FBA Inventory Adjustments File to NS flow using the CSV file.