You can download debug logs for a flow that can help you debug an error. The debug logs are captured over a period of up to 60 minutes after flow execution. You must enable the Debug Mode for each connection in the flow to download the debug logs for an entire flow,
Note: To use this feature, you must enable the Developer Mode at My Account > Profile. For more information, see Switch to Developer Mode.
- From the Resources menu, click Connections.
- For each connection, click Configure debugger (the bug icon in the Actions column).
- Set your preferred Debug Duration. (This is the duration for which the debug logs are captured after flow execution. For example, if you select 15 mins, your flow will be monitored for 15 minutes immediately after the flow execution.
- Click Save.
- After you have executed the flow, you can navigate to the connections for which Debug Mode is enabled and download the debug logs using the download icon in the Actions column.
Note: The download icon is disabled for connections that have disabled Debug Mode.
- View the downloaded debug log file. It contains useful information for requests and responses.
If your flow is experiencing errors, and you suspect the issue is with the communication between the app and integrator.io, you can use the debugger to address the problem. The debug dashboard will display all of the communication records between integrator.io and the app.
You will have to manually go through the code to find the issue. Click Refresh, then scroll down to view the most recent requests and responses.
- Go go to integrator.io.
- Click the integration tile that has the flow with the errors.
- In the list, find the flow.
- On the right, under “Actions,” click the Actions ... drop-down > Debug. The debugger dashboard will appear to the right of the Audit log tab.
- Click the debug dashboard.
- Go through the code in the editor to find the problem.
- Make your changes.
- Go back to the run dashboard and retry your flow.
Check out our community forum for more info on the debugger. You can ask questions and post tips.