Pre-Installation Note: Enable SuiteTalk (Web Services) and SuiteScript
To enable SuiteTalk (Web Services) and SuiteScript in NetSuite, go to Setup > Company > Enable Features. Select SuiteCloud in the sub-menu. The features are displayed. Select the SuiteScript and SuiteTalk (Web Services)checkbox and click Save.
A template can be installed in your integrator.io account in a few easy steps.
- Sign up/Sign In into your integrator.io account.
- Click Integration Marketplace on the home screen to browse the marketplace of pre-built integrations.
- Locate and click on the NetSuite tile.
- In the Templates section, locate the template you wish to use and click Install. The Install Integration page is displayed.
- Click Install Integration.
The Setup page is displayed. You need to perform the following steps to set up the template in your integrator.io account:
- Configure NetSuite Connection
- Install Integrator bundle in NetSuite account
Step 1: Configure NetSuite Connection
Use the following steps to Configure NetSuite account credentials in integrator.io:
- Click Click to Configure to establish NetSuite Connection. The Connection page is displayed.
- Select Authentication Type as Basic or Token Based and enter your NetSuite email id and password.
- Click Validate. If the information is successfully validated, three new fields are displayed.
- From the Environment, Account, and Role drop-down list, select the applicable values.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Install Integrator bundle in NetSuite account
Use the following steps to Install Integrator Bundle in NetSuite:
- Select Click to Install and a new NetSuite window is displayed to install the Celigo Integrator bundle. This may take a few minutes to complete. Or, if the Celigo Integrator bundle is already installed in your NetSuite account then this step is skipped.
- Once the Celigo Integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch over to your Integrator.io account.
Click Verify Now to complete the installation.