You must enable the below features before the installation of the Celigo integrator.io (ID: 20038) bundle in NetSuite. Enabling these features is necessary so that you can install the bundle successfully in your NetSuite account.
Enable the features in NetSuite
- In NetSuite, go to Setup > Company > Enable Features.
- In the Company tab, under the Data Management section, check the File Cabinet box.
- In the SuiteCloud tab, under the
- SuiteBuilder section, check the Custom Records checkbox.
- SuiteScript section, check the Client Suitescript, and Server Suitescript checkboxes.
- SuiteTalk (Web Services) section, check Soap Web Services, and Rest Web Services checkboxes.
- Click Save.
How to check if the integrator.io (20038) bundle in NetSuite has been installed correctly?
In general, to check if your integrator.io (20038) bundle has installed correctly in NetSuite, you will go to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles > List.
If you are looking at an error as shown in the below screenshot. It is very likely that you may not have enabled the features mentioned in this article before installing the integrator.io (20038) bundle.
To resolve, this error, enable the features mentioned in this article in NetSuite and then contact Celigo Support with your NetSuite Account ID. As this bundle is a managed bundle, we will push the bundle in your account.