NetSuite Item to Salesforce Product
The NetSuite Items to Salesforce Products flow is a scheduled flow that syncs all NetSuite Items as Products in Salesforce. Items from NetSuite are synced into Salesforce as Products so that the Salesforce user is able to sell these items from Salesforce.
- When there is a new item created in NetSuite, the flow checks whether that item exists as a product in Salesforce.
- If not, the item is created as a product in Salesforce, and the item's price level is synched as a price book for that item. The Salesforce ID is automatically written to the NetSuite item.
- If the item is already a product in Salesforce, the product is updated with the item information.
- If you are using the multi-currency feature in NetSuite and Salesforce, a price book is created in Salesforce for each combination of currency and price levels.
Inactive price book entries
When a product’s price book entries are all inactive, you can no longer select the product from the add products page on an opportunity.
- NetSuite configured with this integration app should have at least one price level.
- Salesforce Standard Price Book should be set.
- If you are using the multi-currency feature, enable the feature in both NetSuite in Salesforce. Also, in your integration tile, click Settings > General, and configure the mapping of the NetSuite and Salesforce currencies.
Supported Item types
- Inventory Items (also sub-types Serialized & Lot)
- Assembly Items (also sub-types Serialized & Lot)
- Non-inventory Items
- Service Items
Customize NetSuite Items to Salesforce Products | Control supported Item Types
You can customize the saved search to customize the way the NetSuite Items to Salesforce Products flow works. By default, it fetches Items records based on Celigo Salesforce (IO) Item Export saved search in NetSuite. It will sync Non Inventory, Inventory, Kit / Package, Assembly or Service items. You can also customize your default saved search to control the supported Item Types.
Figure: Default saved search criteria
To customize the saved search:
1. In NetSuite, in the global search bar, enter Celigo Salesforce (IO) Item Export and press Enter.
2. In the results that are displayed, find Celigo Salesforce(IO) Item Export [Locked].
3. Click the View link corresponding to Celigo Salesforce(IO) Item Export [Locked].
4. Click Edit this Search.
5. Under the Criteria tab, add the desired criteria.
6. In the SEARCH TITLE text box, enter a meaningful name for your choice.
7. Click Save As.
A customized copy of the NetSuite saved search is created with the name you entered.
Configure and sync NetSuite Items to Salesforce Products
1. In integrator.io, go to Settings > Product > Advanced Settings > NetSuite to Salesforce tab. If you are using the new UI of integrator.io, go to Flows > Product > Configure Product > NetSuite to Salesforce tab.
2. In Select item records using saved search selection, select the default saved search Celigo Salesforce (IO) Item Export. Or, if you have created a customized saved search then click the refresh icon and select your customized saved search.
3. Select NetSuite Items types to sync dropdown to change the saved search criteria to add or remove types. Recheck your saved search in NetSuite before running the flow.
Tip: Remove any conflicting criteria from the saved search.
4. In Salesforce Standard Price Book, select the standard price book that you configured in Salesforce.
Tip: Please click the Refresh icon to get all the values.
5. Under General tab in Configure Product, Map NetSuite Price Level to Salesforce Price Book, map appropriately the price levels present in NetSuite to the price books present in Salesforce.
6. Click Save.
7. Turn on the NetSuite Item to Salesforce Product Add/Update flow.
8. Run the NetSuite Item to Salesforce Product Add/Update flow.
On the Dashboard, the status will appear as Completed. Run the flow again. If everything is configured correctly, the flow should run successfully. You can also schedule the flow to run at your desired intervals.