Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io.
After you run the “Shopify Payout to NetSuite Payout Custom Record” and “Shopify Payout Transactions to NetSuite Deposit” flows, the following records are created in NetSuite:
- Celigo Shopify Payout
- If any variance, Shopify Payout Variance Transaction.
Celigo Shopify Payout List
On this page, you can find the payouts generated.
Celigo Shopify Payout custom record
In this record, you’ll find:
- The summary record for each payout report. See below.
- Payout ID and settled amount
- The different transaction types such as Charges, Refunds, Adjustments, and Others are displayed as different sections.
- In the Others section, except charge, refund, and adjustments, all the other transaction types are recorded in this section.
- The transaction types such as “payout_failure” and “payout_cancellation” are not supported.
- In the Deposits tab, the appropriate Deposit/s record is attached.
NetSuite Deposit record
- In the Payments tab, you can find all the corresponding transactions such as cash sales, cash refunds, customer deposits, and customer refunds.
- In the Other Deposits and Cash Back tabs, you can find the refund adjustments, variances, fees, and disputes.
- Any amount that has to be added to the Deposit is tracked in the “Other Deposits” tab.
- Any amount that is deducted from the Deposit is tracked in the “Cash Back” tab.
A variance transaction can occur when there's a mismatch between the order totals in Shopify and NetSuite. It could also be because the orders were not found in NetSuite. In NetSuite, all the order and transaction details that cause variance are reported in the “Shopify Payout Variance Transaction” tab.
To understand more, refer to How to handle variance transactions.
You can ask questions about payouts in our community forum.