integrator.io is an integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS). The Celigo integration platform delivers everything a growing business needs to automate every business process across the organization.
integrator.io documentation: API guide
Additional reference: Supported integrator.io APIs
- A. Set up an integrator.io connection
- B. Supply required integrator.io account information
- C. Edit advanced integrator.io connection settings
- D. Test the connection
A. Set up an integrator.io connection
Start establishing a connection to integrator.io in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select integrator.io.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply required integrator.io account information
At this point, you’re presented with settings for providing integrator.io authentication:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting a list of connections you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Region (required): Select North America if the account is created at https://api.integrator.io, or Europe at https://api.eu.integrator.io.
Token (required): Enter an integrator.io API token. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
C. Edit advanced integrator.io connection settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the integrator.io connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the integrator.io connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.