Start establishing a connection to Jobvite in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Jobvite. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name your connection.
- Environment: Required: There are both production and sandbox environments for Jobvite. Choose the environment you want.
- Company ID: Required: The company ID will be issued when the account is set up.
- API key: Required: The key will be issued after the user has been granted access to the API through Jobvite support or their account representative.
- Secret:Required: The secret will be issued after the user has been granted access to the API through Jobvite support or their account representative.
Read more about this connector: