You can integrate Google Analytics with CRM, ERP, marketing automation, and other tools to leverage website traffic and campaign data across applications.
A. Set up a Google Analytics connection
Start establishing a connection to Google Analytics in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click Google Analytics.
B. Provide Google Analytics connection details
On the Create Connection page, set the following options:
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, read-only): A reminder of the application integrator.io will connect to.
C. Supply required Google account information
The Application details section contains settings for Google authentication.
Configure scopes (required): Scopes are permissions that the Google API defines to limit the access to your account. The following scopes are available:
View and manage your Google Analytics data.
|https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.edit||Edit Google Analytics management entities.|
|https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.manage.users||Manage Google Analytics account users by email address.|
|https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.manage.users.readonly||View Google Analytics user permissions.|
|https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.provision||Create a new Google Analytics account along with its default property and view.|
|https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.readonly||View your Google Analytics data.|
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the » button.
– or –
Check the scope(s) you want to add, and click the > button.
- Click Save when you’re ready to leave the editor and finish setting up your connection.
D. Edit advanced Google Analytics settings (optional)
E. Save and authorize the connection
- Once you have configured the Google Analytics connection, click Save & authorize.
- Sign in to Google Analytics with the user account you want integrator.io to use to access the data.
- After signing in, review the permissions for the integration and click Allow.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. If you created it within a flow, it is applied to the current source or destination app. Otherwise, you can proceed to register the connection with an integration.