- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Connection type (required): The form will automatically select Google analytics.
- Configure Scopes (required): OAuth 2.0 scopes provide a way to limit the amount of access that is granted to an access token. For example, an access token issued to a client app may be granted READ and WRITE access to protected resources, or just READ access.
- Click Save & Authorize. The following page displays:
- Enter the email registered with integrator.io and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- Click on Allow to establish the connection.
Read more about this connector: