Jira links: API Guide, Authentication
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select Jira.
- Mode: Select Cloud if you are connecting to an application on the cloud and is publicly accessible. For example, Salesforce, NetSuite. Select On-Premise if you are connecting to a server that is publicly inaccessible and has integrator.io Agent installed on it. For example, Production AWS VPC, MySQL server.
- Base URI:The base URI for Jira is https://<your-domain>.atlassian.net. Replace <your-domain> with the base URL for you Jira instance.
- Username: Required: The username of your Jira account.
- Password: Required:The password of your Jira account.
- Borrow concurrency from (optional): Select another connection from the list....
- Concurrency level (optional): Up to 25 allowed....