1. Set up a Dynamics 365 CRM connection
Start establishing a connection to Dynamics 365 CRM in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
2. Provide required Dynamics 365 CRM settings
The Connection dialog then asks you to name the new connection and specify the URL for your account.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Connection type (required): Select Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, or accept the default value if youʼre editing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM connection.
Subdomain (required): Enter the unique portion of the dynamics.com address that you visit to log in to your portal. For example, if your portal is found at https://my-corp.dynamics.com, then enter my-corp for the subdomain.
3. Select advanced Dynamics 365 CRM settings
Continuing in the Connection dialog, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM connection.
4. Save and authorize
Click the Save and authorize button to commit your changes and proceed to log in with Microsoft. Enter the email address of your registered Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM account and click Next.
Enter the password for your Dynamics 365 CRM account, and then click Sign in.
Click Accept to create the connection.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.