- Overview: Understanding the Shopify – Acumatica integration template
- Install the Shopify – Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Shopify – Acumatica quickstart integration template
The Shopify – Acumatica quickstart integration template lets you integrate your Shopify stores with Acumatica for timely order fulfillment, accurate product availability, and real-time visibility into order status. The Shopify – Acumatica quickstart integration template comprises a set of pre-built integration flows. These flows help you sync customers, products, inventories, orders, fulfillments, billings, order cancellations, and customer Refunds information between Shopify and Acumatica.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box flows: Optimize the shopper buying experience with on-time fulfillment, real-time product availability, and order statuses.
- Intuitive setup without coding: Experience faster time-to-value and higher efficiencies with our pre-built, out-of-the-box integrations that require minimal IT support.
- Streamlined business operations: Scale up your operational efficiency by automating redundant and laborious manual tasks and processes.
- Top-tier support with low maintenance: Minimize ongoing costs through continuous upgrades, maintenance, and support extended by our integration champions at Celigo.
- Optimize buying experience with timely fulfillment of orders, accurate product availability, and real-time order status.
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and allow you to make mapping changes on the fly.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on Acumatica and Shopify platforms.
- Reduce maintenance time with a dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support provided by Celigo.
Integrate your Shopify stores with Acumatica for timely order fulfillment, accurate product availability, and real-time visibility into order status. Celigo’s Quickstart bundle contains pre-built workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support.
- Order management: View and manage orders in Acumatica as soon as shoppers check out.
- Shipping and fulfillment: Leverage advanced fulfillment logistics features in Acumatica to send customers real-time shipping status updates like ‘pick,’ ‘pack,’ or ‘ship.’
- Inventory levels: Display the right quantity in your Shopify store. Sync your stock levels between Acumatica and Shopify and avoid underselling or overselling your products to customers.
- Products: Manage your item catalog centrally in Acumatica and automatically publish product listings to Shopify. Keep your Shopify stores up to date with an accurate list of products.
- Payment and invoicing: Support multiple payment capture scenarios – including payment at the time of sale or post-order fulfillment.
- Cancellations and refunds: Manage cancellations and refunds within Acumatica and publish the status in Shopify.
The Shopify-Acumatica quickstart integration template supports the following flows:
Shopify to Acumatica
|What's not supported
|Shopify orders to Acumatica sales orders
|Shopify order cancellations to Acumatica sales order cancellations
Acumatica to Shopify
|What's not supported
|Acumatica customers to Shopify customers
|Acumatica items to Shopify products
|Matrix items. Syncing data for matrix items requires a separate extension.
|Acumatica inventories to Shopify inventories
|Acumatica shipments to Shopify fulfillments
|Acumatica sales invoices to Shopify billing
|Acumatica customer refunds to Shopify refunds
|Sales orders with a status other than “Refunded.”
|Acumatica sales orders cancellation to Shopify orders cancellation