- Overview: Understanding the Shopify – Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Install the Shopify – Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Shopify – Acumatica quickstart integration template
You can install the Shopify - Acumatica Quickstart template from the marketplace.
Keep your Shopify and Acumatica account credentials ready:
- Acumatica: find your Web Service Endpoint
- Keep the endpoint name and version details for your Acumatica account ready. Refer to Acumatica documentation to find your Web Service Endpoint.
- To know more about authentication, refer to Acumatica 2018 R2 Developer Enhancements: Web Services Project Integrations.
- Shopify APIs and Authorization
- In your integrator.io account, click the Marketplace menu.
- Open the Acumatica or Shopify tile.
- In the Shopify - Acumatica tile, click Install.
- On the Shopify - Acumatica install template page, read through the list of integration flows the template provides. Click Install now.
Tip: You can click View Readme to understand the setup instructions and configurations.
- Read through the Disclaimer and click Proceed.
You’re redirected to the Install app: Shopify - Acumatica page.
- Set up and install Shopify - Acumatica quickstart integration template.
To configure and set up your Shopify connection, see configure Shopify connection.
To configure and set up your Acumatica connection, see configure Acumatica connection.
Now that you’ve installed your Quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the Integration tile refer to the article Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to the article on Schedule or run data flows.
- To know how to use flow dashboard, refer to the article Understand your dashboards.
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.