- Overview: Understanding the Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact integration template
- Install the Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact integration template
- Before you install
- Install Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact
- Set up the connections and prepare apps for integration
- Get started with the quickstart template
- Configure and run flows in the Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact integration template
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Log in to your NetSuite account to prepare for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
- Click the Marketplace menu in integrator.io.
- From the list of software publishers, select either salesforce.org or NetSuite.
- Find the Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact V1 template and click Install.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
Next, you’re presented with setup options for Salesforce and NetSuite.
Select Click to configure the NetSuite connection.
If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials for token-type authentication.
Select Click to configure the Salesforce connection.
If you have already set up a connection to Salesforce, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Salesforce account credentials for OAuth 2.0 refresh token authentication.
The setup page tries to detect whether this integration bundle is already installed with the NetSuite connection that you provided. If it cannot be confirmed, you are presented with the option to add the NetSuite bundle to your account, as described below.
- Select Click to install the integrator bundle. You’ll be redirected to your NetSuite app login page in a new browser instance.
- If you don’t currently have a NetSuite session in your browser, enter your login username and password.
- Once signed into NetSuite, from the Customization menu, select Suite bundler > Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID 300789 into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install. The installation process could take a while.
- After the Celigo Integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch back to the browser window with your integrator.io account.
- Finally, click Verify now.
The integrator bundle status will change to “Installed.”
Finally, the setup page tries to detect whether this integrator adaptor package is already installed with the Salesforce connection that you provided. If it cannot be confirmed, you are presented with the option to add the Salesforce template integration package, as described below:
- Select Click to install the template integration package. You’ll be redirected to your Salesforce Nonprofit app login page in a new browser instance.
- If you don’t currently have a Salesforce session in your browser, enter your login username and password. Once signed into Salesforce, the page “Install Celigo integrator adaptor package” opens.
- Select the profile on which you want to install the package.
- Accept the acknowledgment (“I acknowledge that I’m installing a Non-Salesforce Application that is not authorized for distribution as part of the Salesforce’s AppExchange Partner Program”).
- Click Install for admins only.
- Click Done to install.
- Returning to integrator.io, click Verify Now.
The template integration package status will change to “Installed.”
Now that you’ve installed this quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a quickstart integration template