The Magento 2 – Acumatica quickstart integration template allows you to integrate your Magento 2 stores with Acumatica. This is to ensure timely order fulfillment, accurate product availability, and real-time visibility into order status. The Magento 2 – Acumatica template comprises a set of pre-built integration flows. These flows help you to sync information on sales orders, customers, refunds, products, shipments, invoices, and cancellations between Magento 2 and Acumatica.
Magento 2 – Acumatica quickstart integration template features
- Order management: View and manage orders in Acumatica as soon as shoppers check out.
- Shipment: Leverage advanced fulfillment logistics features in Acumatica to send real-time updates on shipping statuses of orders like ‘pick,’ ‘pack’ or ‘ship’ to customers.
- Products: Manage your item catalog centrally in Acumatica and automatically publish product listings to Magento 2. Keep your Magento 2 stores up-to-date with an accurate list of products in your product listings.
- Cancellations and refunds: Manage cancellations and refunds within Acumatica and publish statuses in Magento 2.
- Optimize buying experience with timely fulfillment of orders, accurate product availability, and real-time order statuses.
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and allow you to make mapping changes on the fly.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on Acumatica and Magento 2 platforms.
- Reduce maintenance time with a dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support provided by Celigo.
Supported integration flows
Integrate your Magento 2 stores with Acumatica for timely order fulfillment, accurate product availability, and real-time visibility into order statuses. Celigo’s quickstart integration template bundle contains pre-built workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support.
Acumatica to Magento 2
|Flow||What’s not supported|
|Acumatica sales orders to Magento 2 orders||Update orders|
|Acumatica customers to Magento 2 customers||Update customers|
|Acumatica inventory receipt to Magento 2 inventory||—|
|Acumatica items to Magento 2 products (includes inventory sync)||Matrix items.
Note: Synching data for matrix items requires a separate extension.
|Acumatica shipments to Magento 2 shipments||Fulfillment confirmation email|
|Acumatica sales invoices to Magento 2 invoices||Partial invoices|
|Acumatica sales order cancellations to Magento 2 order cancellations||Partial cancellations|
|Acumatica customer refunds to Magento 2 refunds||Sales orders with statuses other than “Refunded”|
Magento 2 to Acumatica
|Flow||What’s not supported|
|Magento 2 orders to Acumatica sales orders||Update orders|
|Magento 2 customers to Acumatica customers||—|
|Magento 2 orders cancellation to Acumatica sales orders cancellation||