Information: You can find the integrator.io release notes for May 2020 here.
Support for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
The integration app now offers an option to create, edit, and sync Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Zendesk. This feature is available in the standard edition of the integration app.
You can now see the following flows in your integration app:
- Zendesk RMA to NetSuite Return Authorization: Sync new and updated RMAs associated with the sales orders from Zendesk to NetSuite in near real-time. Select or search for a sales order to create a return. This flow is available in the standard edition of the integration app.
- NetSuite Return Authorization to Zendesk Organization / User: Sync RMAs from NetSuite to Zendesk in near real-time.
- NetSuite Sales Order to Zendesk Organization / User: Sync sales orders from NetSuite to Zendesk as per the batch schedule.
You can now view the status of an RMA which might be in progress, failed, or completed. You can remove a failed RMA.
Note: You can’t create or edit a return if it is not linked to a sales order.
All enhancements are available in the starter and standard editions of the integration app. To avail the enhancements, configure the new flows “NetSuite Sales Order to Zendesk Organization / User,” and “NetSuite Return Authorization to Zendesk Organization / User.”
Ability to search sales orders
A new search bar is introduced in the integration app that allows you to search the orders using one search key field. The OrderNumber field in Zendesk is mapped by default to NetSuite Document ID. You can modify the mapping accordingly.
Example: If you enter a search key as 2345, the integration app searches the sales order with number 2345.
Increased the number of sales orders and RMAs
You can view up to 30 sales orders and RMAs each against an organization or a user. The limit can be increased to a maximum limit of 40 using the flow mapping settings.
Configure custom fields in sales order and RMA headers
You can now sync and view a maximum of three custom fields in a sales order header fields. Add the fields to NetSuite Saved Search and change the mappings in the “NetSuite Sales Order to Zendesk Organization / User” flow. In addition, you may utilize a maximum of three custom fields in RMA header fields by adding the fields to App Settings in Zendesk and changing mappings in the “NetSuite Return Authorization to Zendesk Organization / User” flow.
Retiring existing flows for NetSuite Sales Orders to Zendesk
The existing flows to sync NetSuite sales orders are going to retire in November 2020. The flows are not available in any after the integration app v11.0 is released. You are recommended to enable the “NetSuite Sales Order to Zendesk Organization / User” flow to avoid any loss in functionality. Retired flows are as follows.
- NetSuite Customer Sales Order Details To Zendesk Organization (*To be retired)
- NetSuite Customer Sales Order Details To Zendesk User (*To be retired)
All the above enhancements are not available with the above to be retired flows.
Upgrade your integration app
We've upgraded the existing infrastructure. Ensure that your integration app is updated to the following infrastructure versions.
- Integration App v1.11.0
- Zendesk App 1.5.0
- Celigo integrator.io (NetSuite Bundle 20038) 184.108.40.206
- Celigo Zendesk Connector (NetSuite Bundle 80381) 220.127.116.11
The release will be available in phases, starting from last week of May. If you are using a NetSuite Sandbox account, please upgrade NetSuite Bundles.
The integration app installation wizard is updated to create distributed records in sequential order to avoid installation errors.
There are no known issues in this release.