Information: The release is scheduled for August 10th, 2020, and will be pushed in multiple phases.
Upgrade your integration app
We've upgraded the existing infrastructure. Be sure that your integration app is updated to the following infrastructure versions:
- Integration App v1.12.0
- Zendesk App 1.5.0
- Celigo integrator.io (NetSuite Bundle 20038) 220.127.116.11
- Celigo Zendesk Connector (NetSuite Bundle 80381) 18.104.22.168
The release will be available in phases, starting from the second week of August. If you are using a NetSuite Sandbox account, please upgrade NetSuite Bundles.
Integration app is now available in the EU marketplace
The integration app is now available in the EU (eu.integrator.io) marketplace to provide infrastructure and compliance support for our European Union customers and partners. This expansion is particularly useful for organizations where data residency considerations previously made it difficult to use the integration application.
Optimized integration app to reduce error due to NetSuite concurrency limit
The integration app is now optimized to reduce the error due to NetSuite concurrency limit for the following integration flows:
- Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite Support Case Add
- Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite Support Case Update
- Zendesk Ticket Time Tracking to NetSuite support Case time
To reduce the error due to the NetSuite concurrency limit, the following changes are made to the integration app:
- The NetSuite backend proxy calls are moved from export to import.
- Provided the “retry error” option on the integration app dashboard page.
Important: The fix and retry option will not apply retrospectively for resolving errors that occurred prior to the release.
Sync Zendesk internal comments as NetSuite internal messages
When you run the “Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite Support Case Add and Update” flow, the Zendesk internal comments are synced as internal messages in NetSuite. This is applicable to the Standard edition.
- When you sync an internal comment, on the NetSuite support case, you should see internalonly option as "Yes.”
- When you sync a public comment, on the NetSuite support case, you should see internalonly option as "No.”
Configure your Zendesk connection using “token-based” authentication
The integration app now supports configuring Zendesk connections using the “token-based” authentication.
Important: This feature is only supported on the integrator.io new React UI.
You can now uninstall the integration app without any errors in the following scenarios:
- If you refresh the page during uninstallation.
- If you partially installed the integration app (with or without configuring the connections)
- If the NetSuite connection is offline in your integration app.
- If the installation is stuck in between.
- If the integration app is on the older version.
- If the bundle is removed as part of your NetSuite sandbox account refresh.