A. Set up a Gorgias connection
Start establishing a connection to Gorgias in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, click Gorgias.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
B. Supply required Gorgias account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Gorgias authentication.
Subdomain (required): Enter the unique portion of the gorgias.com address that you visit to log in to your portal. For example, if your portal is found at https://fuchsia.gorgias.com, then enter fuchsia for the subdomain.
Username (required): Enter the email address associated with your Gorgias account.
Password (required): Enter the password for this Gorgias account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your password safe.
C. Edit advanced Gorgias settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Gorgias connection.
D. Test and save
Once you have configured the Gorgias connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Test connection, the connection is verified before continuing and the status is displayed in the Connection pane.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.