The “Payout to Reconciliation Automation for NetSuite” integration app provides you the capability to reconcile transactions processed via different payment gateways integrated with leading web stores and marketplaces. To reconcile transactions from different gateways, you can install one business process app and integrate it with multiple payment gateways such as Amazon Pay, Authorize.net, Braintree, PayPal, or Stripe.
Note: The integration app is available in the US and EU marketplaces.
Understand the "Payout to Reconciliation Automation for NetSuite" integration app model
In this integration model, the resources are managed at a centralized account that stores the NetSuite account details, and all the individual payment gateway endpoints use the common NetSuite account. You can configure one NetSuite connection and use the same connection to integrate with multiple payment gateways (Amazon Pay, Authorize.net, Braintree, PayPal, or Stripe). All the connections (including installed payment gateway connections) can be accessed from the NetSuite configuration. The payment gateway connection can access NetSuite connection resources and details. Each payment gateway configuration is treated as a separate integration. You need to have individual licenses to configure each payment gateway account. Any payment gateway account details and setting values are restricted only for that particular payment gateway account.
Note: If you modify the NetSuite connection, all the payment gateway accounts configured using this NetSuite connection are impacted.
Example: You can integrate one NetSuite connection with one or many Amazon Pay, Authorize.net, Braintree, PayPal, or Stripe accounts.
The advantages of this integration structure are:
- The "Payout to Reconciliation Automation for NetSuite" integration app can integrate with multiple endpoints such as Amazon Pay, Braintree, PayPal, or Stripe.
- The flow, import, export, settings, mappings, connection, and other resources are specific to each payment gateway integration.
- If one of the payment gateway accounts is corrupted, you need not uninstall the entire integration app.
Understand the "Payout to Reconciliation Automation for NetSuite" integration app
The business process app streamlines the reconciliation process by auto-matching the payment gateway settlement transactions against the NetSuite outstanding transactions (such as payment, cash sale, cash refund, customer deposit, or customer refund). It also provides you details about the unreconciled items, transactional, and non-transactional fees charged by the payment gateway.
The payment gateway such as PayPal or Stripe creates a report (payout) with the settlement or balance transactions that comes from various third-party applications. The “Payout to Reconciliation Automation for NetSuite” app gets that report from PayPal or Stripe and reconciles those payout report transactions to create a deposit record in NetSuite.
- Install the "Payout to Reconciliation Automation for NetSuite" integration app
- Reconcile your Amazon Pay settlement transactions
- Reconcile the Authorize.net settlement transactions
- Reconcile Braintree transactions as NetSuite deposits
- Reconcile PayPal payouts as NetSuite deposits
- Reconcile Stripe payouts as NetSuite deposits