Data Flow: auto-billing-cashsale-import-adaptor flow
Error Message: 'user_error - null' - "Failed to create, update/transform record because Please enter a value for amount"
Reason: When checking the retry data, data for Amount is not included. This means that the Saved Search does not return the value for the amount cause it is not on the list of results.
- Go to Settings > Billing, look for the saved search used for auto-billing
- Click the arrow pointing to the right to open the saved search criteria on NetSuite
- Make sure to add the Amount on the Results tab then Save the changes
- Uncheck the " ETAIL ORDER AUTO BILLING EXPORTED" field in the sales order that erred out
- Rerun the NetSuite Order to NetSuite Cash Sale Add
I have an error message ""Failed to create, update/transform record because Please enter a value for the amount in the currency of this transaction (EUR)" but I have anything on my setting, is it normal ?
Hi Haouet Cyrine,
when a specific store is selected in the IntegrationApp, we will see a settings page for each section under this tab, If you see any issue in this on viewing the settings page or adding a field in the saved search, Please create a ticket with our support team and we can review and help you resolve the issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.