There are a lot of factors why orders are being synced incorrectly, and sometimes it may be due to customers' profile setup. Instead of validating each customer, you can set all customer profiles to "taxable". When you sync an order, for the customer record to dictate the tax for the order, add a hard-coded-mapping as follows:
- Log in to your integrator.io account.
- Click Shopify - NetSuite integration app.
- Go to Flows > Order section.
- Next to Shopify customer to NetSuite customer (add or update) flow, click Mappings.
- Configure the following mapping:
Export field (REST API) Import field (NetSuite) Taxable
- Next to the newly added mapping, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, in the Value field, select True.
- Click Save.
- Click Save & close.