Amazon introduced new value-added tax (VAT) rules on e-commerce sales that affects the sales of goods to EU consumers through online stores including Amazon from July 1, 2021 in the European Union (EU) region. The selling partners shipping to the EU from non-EU countries must provide an Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS) Number to their carrier where Amazon has collected the VAT on the sale. For more information, see Amazon EU VAT and IOSS notification.
For EU orders, Amazon is now sharing the VAT registration ID through the IossNumber field. By configuring the mapping below, you will be able to sync the IossNumber ID to NetSuite.
- Sign into your integrator.io account
- Click the Amazon - NetSuite Integration App tile.
- Go to the Flows > Order section.
- Next to the Amazon (FBA/MFN) Order to NetSuite Order Add flow, click Mappings.
- On the Mappings page, click Amazon (FBA/MFN) Order Import Adaptor.
- On the Edit Mapping window, select Amazon (FBA/MFN) Order Import Adaptor.
- Configure the following mapping:
Export field (Amazon MWS)
Import field (NetSuite)
Items: IossNumber (Custom)Note: You can use an existing field or create a NetSuite custom field to sync the IOSS number
- Click Save & close.