Upgrade Integration App to support latest BigCommerce API version (v3)
The Integration App is enhanced to support the latest BigCommerce API version from v2 to v3.
As part of the upgrade few customer address related fields in BigCommerce are renamed as follows:
Old name in v2
New name in v3
Sync order refund status and refund information from NetSuite to BigCommerce
The NetSuite Refund to BigCommerce Refund Add flow is enhanced to sync the refund processing information such as refund amount and quantity refunded to BigCommerce along with updating the order status as Refunded. The flow also refunds only the shipping amount.
- Refunding multiple payment gateways (split refunds) is not supported.
- Store credit will not be shown as a refund option when an order is paid using a non-default currency.
- Store credit can only be used as a refund option on orders from customers with storefront accounts. Guest orders cannot be refunded as store credit.
- Automatic restocking of inventory when a refund is performed is not supported.
- Refunding items via return request is not supported.
For more information, see Sync order refund status and refund information from NetSuite to BigCommerce.
NetSuite bundle updates to deploy the scripts correctly
The Celigo BigCommerce Item Map UE script is not undeployed for each bundle update and the Celigo BigCommerce Item Id is auto-created for every user action.