This article explains how to install the WooCommerce - NetSuite quickstart integration template.
Before you install
A. Create your Celigo iPaaS account
To install the WooCommerce – NetSuite template, sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
B. Enable SuiteTalk (web services) and SuiteScript
Log in to your NetSuite account and complete the following tasks to prepare the account for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select the File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
Find and install the WooCommerce – NetSuite template from marketplace
To install the WooCommerce - NetSuite template:
- Navigate to integrator.io > Marketplace.
- From the available templates, select either WooCommerce or NetSuite.
- Find the WooCommerce – NetSuite template and click Preview. The Install template page appears.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install now to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms. The Install integration page appears.
Set up the connections and integrate with WooCommerce and NetSuite
To install the integration, complete the steps shown in the below image.
Connect to NetSuite
Click Configure to set up the NetSuite connection.
If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select it from the list. Otherwise, select Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials for basic authentication or token-type.
Connect to WooCommerce
Click Configure to set up the WooCommerce connection.
If you have already set up a connection to WooCommerce, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list.
Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your WooCommerce account credentials. After saving the connection, log in to WooCommerce and consent to the integration.
Install the NetSuite custom bundle (410053)
The setup page detects whether this integration bundle is already installed with the NetSuite connection that you provided. The NetSuite custom bundle (ID 410053) contains custom fields and saved searches tailored for this template. If it cannot be confirmed, you are redirected to NetSuite where you can install the bundle as follows:
- Once signed into NetSuite, from the Customization menu, select Suite Bundler > Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID 410053 into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install.
Information: The installation process could take a while.
After the Celigo Custom Bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch back to the template installation in integrator.io.
Get started with the quickstart template
Now that you’ve installed the quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- For more information on using integration tiles, see Understand how to use your integration tile.
- For more information on how to schedule or run a flow, see Schedule data flows.
- For more information on how to use the flow dashboard, see Understand your dashboards.
- For more information on template management, see Delete or restore a template.
Please sign in to leave a comment.