15Five is a performance management and employee engagement product that helps managers and employees track objectives, do 1-on-1s, share reviews, and give continuous feedback.
- A. Set up a 15Five connection
- B. Edit 15Five application details
- C. Edit advanced 15Five settings
- D. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to 15Five in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select 15Five.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing 15Five authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API Token (required): API token for the 15Five account.
- Sign in to your 15Five account.
- Navigate to Settings → Features → Integrations and select Enable to the right of the Public API option.
- Once enabled, you are rerouted to the Company API keys page.
- Click Create new key and add a short name for your API key.
- Click Save to save your name and settings.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the 15Five connection.
Click Test connection to check whether your connection is successful. A message appears to confirm a successful connection.
If you receive an error message, verify the settings under Application details are correct.
Once the configuration is complete, click Save & close.
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you can proceed to register the connection with an integration.