- Is Admin approval required to set up a Microsoft connection?
- How do I approve the integrator.io app in Microsoft?
- Can I limit the scope of permissions when setting up a connection to Microsoft?
In short, yes. You need approval from your Microsoft administrator to authenticate all Microsoft connections. There are certain permissions that require administrator consent and approval; otherwise, any malicious application(s) could access your account and create security concerns. Your administrator can approve your request through Microsoft Azure.
You must be an account administrator to approve any requests from integrator.io. You can approve requests through the Azure portal.
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Click Azure Active Directory.
- Click Enterprise applications.
- Click Admin consent requests.
- Check the pending requests under the My Pending tab.
If you've previously connected to the application, navigate to All (Preview) and grant the necessary permissions.
You can review Microsoft's articles on Configuring the admin consent workflow for Azure AD to learn more.
You can't limit integrator.io's permissions in Microsoft, with the exception of the Azure Active Directory (AD) connection. Creating any other connection to Microsoft automatically includes the scopes from the AD OAuth app, and you can't modify them in any way.
Administrator approval is required to create any connection to Microsoft.