- Overview: Understand the ADP Workforce Now (API) - Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Install the ADP Workforce Now (API) - Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flow in the ADP Workforce Now (API) - Acumatica integration template
Additional record mapping is required to integrate the template’s exports and imports with your ADP Workforce Now and Acumatica apps.
Note that your flow is disabled when first installed. After configuring the flow, you may enable them in your Flows dashboard or in Flow Builder with the Off/On toggle button and then run or schedule the flow.
This flow syncs ADP Workforce Now employees as Acumatica employees. When new employees are added to the ADP Workforce Now, this integration flow exports employees from ADP Workforce Now to Acumatica employees.
- Export source: ADP Workforce Now
- Built-in export: Get ADP Workforce Now employees - get all employees from ADP Workforce Now that have been created since this flow last ran.
- Built-in output filter: filter by last export date and time.
- Import destination: Acumatica
- Built-in import: Import Acumatica employees - add/update employees in Acumatica using ID as the lookup identifier.
- Configure the following hardcoded mapping according to your business requirements in Import Acumatica employees, before running the flow.
- Make sure to run the flow once a day.